Executive Housekeeping Committee
Mission: Support tourism in Guam by promoting the island as a safe, clean and enjoyable holiday destination for our visitors.
Duties: Maintain facilities in excellent condition and instill a sense of pride, quality and professionalism in employees through superior knowledge of all aspects of housekeeping operations.
- Highlight the importance of cleanliness throughout Guam and actively seek participation from other organizations on Guam committed to the same objectives.
- Provide training opportunities to further educate housekeeping employees and invite Guam’s educational institutions to participate.
- Make Guam a key destination for tourists and provide the best standards in hygiene, friendliness and courteousness among staff for guest retention.
- Celebrate National Housekeeping Week and International Housekeepers’ Day in recognition of the valuable role and contributions of our visitor industry’s housekeepers.
- Support, through fundraising events, the GHRA efforts in affording qualified employees off-island training.